Thursday 7 July 2011

Dasha Larionova

Dasha is a Russian artist. I came across her Life Journal not long ago and was absolutely mesmerised by her artwork! I think her illustrations are extremely moving, emotional and full of character!

I also loved her drawing style. It is so unique! It seems to be a combination of sculpture, collage and painting. All this comes together into something warm and tender. I think that this three-dimensional effect that she has managed to achieve adds depth and character to her work and makes it even more special.

I am talking too much again..., just have a look!


The last illustration with the rabbit is my favourite! It is simply magical!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elina

    I've just discovered your Blog through Artista Blog, and I've really enjoyed browsing through all your great posts - very inspiring! I'm putting you on my blog roll, will be back to visit again soon.

    Much love
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete