Tuesday 4 September 2012

Benjamin Lacombe

Benjamin is one of my favourite illustrators ever! I am surprised I haven't told you about him earlier!
There are several reasons for my admiration. First - He is French and he is gorgeous! Judge for yourself if you don't believe me:


Second - I love his work! His art is very deep, mysterious, intricate, seductive and rich. He is a brilliant illustrator, and although he is still very  young (born in 1982), he has already written and illustrated numerous books and has won a huge international popularity and few notable awards!

You can check out the full list of his books and find out more about Benjamin on his animated website.

I am here mainly to show the pictures! Lots of them!!!


























5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Benjamin Lacombe! I first fell in love with his work when I saw his self portrait (one with multiple arms), and have always been a fan ever since. Good of you to share his fabulous work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. You love his work. I love yours. Your illustrations are wonderful. You have a fan: me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfeitos. Os desenhos do Sr. habitam nos nossos sonhos. São uma maravilha

    ReplyDelete