Wednesday 27 July 2011

Natalie Pudalov

Well, here is a very interesting Illustrator! I am particularly glad to announce that she, like me, was born in 1980 in Russia! (although her family moved to Israel quite a while ago). She has a brilliant website, so if you want to know the details of her biography and a lengthy list of her awards, please have a look HERE.

I think that her work is truly unique and very quirky! There is something magical about it! Something weird, but in a nice way! In a warm and funny way!

This is what she says about illustration:

"I truly believe that illustration can positively affect our mood, broaden our imagination and contribute a lot of charm and beauty to our surrounding. When I illustrate a book I try to create joy and humor which, in my opinion, is one of the most important elements of the art of illustration, and to include them in the general concept of the book."

And I can't but agree!!!!

So, here is a real treat, some of her drawings! Enjoy!!!
                  

5 comments:

  1. Hi, do you have a book of your work for sale?
    Thank you
    neilelliott21@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We have a project your name is Comboi Gràfic and is a web site of illustration. We like you blog. We find your blog for Natalie Pudalov because we done a post for Natalie Pudalov and find your blog too. You have find in facebook in the fan page Comboi Gràfic :D

    ReplyDelete