Wednesday 18 May 2011

New dress

I have tried on three new dresses in Sisley (one of my favourite shops Falmouth) a couple of days ago.

The dresses were gorgeous! All Three of them! And the image of me in those dresses is embedded in my head! Inspired by all the beautiful fashion illustration I have seen on the web recently, I decided to draw some myself.... I really wanted to draw these dresses! I am not a fashion illustrator, and I don't usually draw something like that, but there is the first time for everything - so here it goes!

Dress No 1!

It is a very simple white cotton dress. It looks great with a wide leather belt. Perfect for the summer!

The other two dresses are to follow after I come back from holiday!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very simple white cotton dress. It looks great with a wide leather belt. Perfect for the summer!
    signature bed protector
    under mattress protector

    ReplyDelete