Thursday 24 November 2011

Christmas....

I guess everybody knows that it is Christmas soon. I am afraid I am not the biggest fan of this occasion, or rather of its traditional way of celebration. It is a much more personal and private holiday for me. I don't like rushing around the shops looking for presents, I am not keen on stocking my fridge to the top and I don't get excited about cooking for three days prior to Christmas only to put half of it in the bin a couple of days later.

So yes... I am a proper Scrooge.... I am quite comfortable with celebrating Christmas alone in the company of good red wine, warm socks and a film or two. Don't get me wrong! I do actually enjoy it that way! I am not lonely and I have plenty of invitations, but on this particular day I like to be alone... I like to just relax, take it easy, do nothing and think about life.... I know, very weird... But fact :)

Although! There is one thing that I enjoy doing every year! I love drawing a special Christmas card for all my friends and family! And this year I would like to share it with you! I hope you will like it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so a woman after my own heart. I feel the same way about Christmas (Thanksgiving, New Year, & Birthdays too). I hope are able to enjoy the season in your very own and festive way.

    ReplyDelete