Monday 9 July 2012

More dolls and just a little bit about life

My dear friends, I am afraid, I have a bit of bad news... I had to leave UK quite urgently and come back to Ukraine because my parents are very ill. I will stay here for the time being, because somebody needs to look after them.

Although my new shiny Fairy Postcards have probably arrived by now, we will all have to wait till I am back. Sorry, I was very excited about them, but life is a funny thing. You can have as many plans as you wish, but at the end of the day, you never know what is around the corner and how the circumstances might change.

Anyway, I will still continue drawing from here, although mainly by hand as my parent's laptop can handle only e-mails, otherwise it says good bye and switches itself off without warning :)

And now more pleasant news! I received another fantastic news a couple of days ago. A wonderful girl Lanka, who makes the most amazing dolls, sent me a link the doll she created which was also inspired by my fairies!!!! Look at her:


Isn't she a cutie???? It is so rewarding and inspiring when people use my drawings to produce something great! I feel very privileged!

8 comments:

  1. вы сами с Украины?????? родителям желаю здоровья ! Пусть все будет хорошо! К себе не хотите их забрать?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Elina! I am so sorry to hear about your parents. I hope that they will feel better soon. Take care of them,and take care of yourself,too. The doll is lovely! Looking forward to seeing more of your art works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Эля, держитесь, родители это самое главное что есть у нас! И пусть все наладится, желаю Вам всем крепкого здоровья!
    Спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Благодаря Ланке я узнала о Вашем блоге. Спасибо ей за это, потому что я затаив дыхание, со слезами умиления на глазах рассматривала Ваши картинки ) Они прелестны!
    Родителям желаю здоровья, а поводов для встреч - более приятных

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly hope your parents are better soon! But the fairy doll is very sweet. Your fairies are wonderful, and they will wait for you :)

    ReplyDelete