Monday 20 August 2012

Mint Bluebells

One very talented lady Dina (a fantastic florist and decorator - here is her website) asked me to create a brand identity for her business! I love projects like this! They are more fun than work, because they let my imagination run wild and create from scratch the whole look and feel not only of the business but of the person I am working for - colours, fonts, images and layouts form the first impression and they have to be right!

Dina wanted Mint Bluebells! And I thought - what a fantastic name! She wanted the stationary to be light, dreamy and elegant. I tried to create something very gentle and romantic, with the smell of  the sea, light breeze and happy days  (I do believe that our happy days always smell with something! And Dina's happy days smell with mint bluebells!)

Here are several pages from my presentation:


If you would like me to create something for you - please do not hesitate to let me know!!!!


10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Elina! Makes me feel like going out to a florist to buy a buncha of flowers to place on my desk now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful .I love it, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is very elegant and well done. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me this is perfect!!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice! i like the way you are having fun...:-D by working! cool! congratulations, wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really call this work :))) It is more play than work!

      Delete