Wednesday 26 September 2012

Bible

I have started working on my biggest and the most important project to date - Bible for children! Wow! What can I say.... I am very honoured! I am not a religious person, but I totally appreciate the importance and the significance of this book.


I know that the illustrations need to be warm and kind and sunny. I would like children to smile when they look at my drawings, and to feel happy. I remember my first bible. And I remember the pictures more than the words.

So, I just hope I will manage to produce something special!!! The project is massive and it will take me at least half a year, but it is the one that will be remembered forever! And I feel very privileged to be a part of it!

So, my dear friends, please wish me luck and lost of inspiration!! 

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck my friend! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You know images are so important for children, they will love the story through your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy this Bible? I love the illustration

    ReplyDelete