Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Bible

I have started working on my biggest and the most important project to date - Bible for children! Wow! What can I say.... I am very honoured! I am not a religious person, but I totally appreciate the importance and the significance of this book.


I know that the illustrations need to be warm and kind and sunny. I would like children to smile when they look at my drawings, and to feel happy. I remember my first bible. And I remember the pictures more than the words.

So, I just hope I will manage to produce something special!!! The project is massive and it will take me at least half a year, but it is the one that will be remembered forever! And I feel very privileged to be a part of it!

So, my dear friends, please wish me luck and lost of inspiration!! 

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck my friend! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You know images are so important for children, they will love the story through your drawings!

    ReplyDelete