Sunday 23 January 2011

Well.... This is the beginning!

I guess I just need to start somewhere...... It is always the most difficult part - to start something.

So, there is what I have done today - a sketch and coloured version of one of the illustrations for my new book. Ignore the writing on the sketch. it is in Ukrainian....




Who can possibly guess what media I used to draw this???

And here is another little drawing. This one was done just for myself.... I had this picture in my head for some strange reason.

This beautiful lady is waiting for a date!



Well, here we go.... this was my first entry. Hopefully this blog grows into something really special!
In the meantime, any feedback on my work and future articles (including constructive criticism) is more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment