Friday 15 July 2011

Dark and mysterious!

I am starting to work on a new series of spy novels for children. I love the project! It is so different from what I usually draw and that's why even more appealing! It is very dark and mysterious but actually pretty interesting! I am sure kids would love it and my job is to make the illustrations as expressive and engaging as possible.

The book will be quite unusual in design and I hope it will be a great success!

I have prepared a sketch for the cover and the illustration for the first page, which will look like an article torn out of the newspaper. This article will be the beginning of the story!

I will show you the cover and tell you a little bit more about the story later :)

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really exciting project!! I love what you have done with the newspaper effect, it's very good. Will look forward to seeing how this unfolds!

    Love Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more. I very much like your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting. I love illustrated children books, can't wait to see your progress.

    Good luck with the project and thanks so much for your comment on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. see herehere are the findings this websitebrowse around these guys Check This Outmy response

    ReplyDelete