Monday, 26 January 2015

Strawberries and Fairies

Here is another drawing I made for a wonderful Oxana and her little girls. I will show you the rest of the drawings a bit later.



Oxana's girls are really pretty!!!! It’s such a pleasure to draw kids like them!!! The main subjects of these drawings are tenderness and love! And a little bit of… magic!!!

 Also I’d like to express my appreciation to all of you for kind words and comments for my sketches in a sketchbook! Seriously, I expected to be egged.... It is very important when strangers tell you that you succeed in something, even if you don’t think so!!! It really inspires!


2 comments:

  1. "my sketches in a sketchbook"
    Where can I have a look? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely illustration, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete