Monday 26 January 2015

Strawberries and Fairies

Here is another drawing I made for a wonderful Oxana and her little girls. I will show you the rest of the drawings a bit later.



Oxana's girls are really pretty!!!! It’s such a pleasure to draw kids like them!!! The main subjects of these drawings are tenderness and love! And a little bit of… magic!!!

 Also I’d like to express my appreciation to all of you for kind words and comments for my sketches in a sketchbook! Seriously, I expected to be egged.... It is very important when strangers tell you that you succeed in something, even if you don’t think so!!! It really inspires!


7 comments:

  1. "my sketches in a sketchbook"
    Where can I have a look? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely illustration, greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are such optimistic, lovely and full of beauty 🤗 is there posdibility to buy Your drawings to put them on wooden slices as gifts for my family and friends. I felt in love in Yoir drawing few years ago and adding on pinterest every time I see it. 🥰 Greetings from North od Poland 💌🇵🇱

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I am convinced that this blogging platform is the best! Men’s Outerwear Collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embark on an exploration of artistic wonders with elinaellis a platform where creativity takes center stage, and imagination knows no boundaries. Recognized for its captivating artistic expressions and originality, this space is a haven for those seeking visual inspiration. Beyond the canvas, elinaellis is forging alliances with expert auto shippers Envision a seamless fusion of artistic brilliance and logistical precision, where the same dedication to crafting visual masterpieces extends to ensuring the secure and efficient transport of vehicles. With elinaellis the concept of auto shippers transforms into a canvas of artistic collaboration, promising not only the safe delivery of vehicles but also an experience as creatively orchestrated and visually enchanting as the artworks celebrated within this imaginative universe.





    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your post thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! For more insights on related topics, check out Cyber Global TR SKIN

    ReplyDelete